Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Woman’s Du’a for a Righteous Husband

O Allah! Please grant me one


Who will be the garment for my soul


Who will satisfy half of my deen


And in doing so make me whole





Make him righteous and on your path


In all he’ll do and say


And sprinkle water on me at Fajr


Reminding me to pray





May he earn from halal sources


And spend within his means


May he seek Allah’s guidance always


To fulfill all his dreams





May he always refer to Qur’an


and the Sunnah as his moral guide


May he thank and appreciate Allah


For the woman at his side





May he be conscious of his anger


And often fast and pray


Be charitable and sensitive


In every possible way





May he honor and protect me


And guide me in this life


And please Allah! Make me worthy


to be his loving wife





And finally, O Allah!


Make him abundant in love and smile


In taqwa and sincerity


In striving for the hereafter





AMEEN!



The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "If Allah grants a Muslim a righteous wife, this helps him preserve half of his religion (faith). He should, therefore, fear Allah as regards the other half." (At-Tabarani and Al-Hakim)



SOURCE:
roadtojannah-1 via Islamic Reflections fb

No comments:

Post a Comment