Saturday, December 29, 2012

When you sin...

One of the salaf said: when I commit sin, I see its effect on my family and my riding-beast. 

This confirms what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, according to the hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurayrah who said: 

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When Allaah loves a person He calls Jibreel and says, ‘I love So and so, so love him.’ Then Jibreel loves him, then he calls out in the heavens saying, ‘Allaah loves him, so love him.’ Then the inhabitants of heaven love him, and he also finds acceptance on earth. But if Allaah hates a person, He calls Jibreel and says, ‘I hate So and so, so hate him.’ Then Jibreel hates him, then he calls out in the heavens saying, ‘Allaah hates So and so, so hate him.’ So they hate him, and he is also hated on earth.”


SOURCE:
Islamqa
Fatwa no. 26913

No comments:

Post a Comment